Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TAKE MY DORITOS AND I TAKE YOU.


My parents keep getting emails from my school regarding the “Nutrition Items” I have purchased. I can say one thing with complete confidence I have purchased nothing nutritious from the lunch room this year.

My dad keeps asking me, “How many bags of Doritos do you buy in a week?” I would like to say for the record, Doritos are nutritious. 

Last time I checked cheese was a protein.

This “Healthy Kids Act” is a load of garbage. Instead of curving my “unhealthy” Dorito addiction I instead spend more money buying several bags of reduced fat Doritos in order to get the same feeling of the normal Doritos.

My conclusion the “Healthy Kids Act” is a conspiracy to get children to spend more money and get America out of the recession. I might be a genius.

I AM ON TO YOU WASHINGTON. I WANT REAL DORITOES BACK AND I WON’T REST UNTIL I GET THEM.

Bring it on. Have you ever tried to tear a fat kid away from their Doritos?? Didn’t think so. They would sit on you and win.

In other news, I have a funny Sensai story to report.

The other day I was getting ready to leave the Valley parking lot when I turned on my car and it did not start. Instead of trying again I jammed to some One Direction music forgetting about the fact that my engine was not on.

Once the One Direction song ended I put my car in reverse ready to pull out. My car did not move. I started freaking out and tried to take the keys out of Sensai and start again. THE KEYS WOULD NOT COME OUT.

I called my Dad freaking out practically in tears yelling, “MY CAR WON’T WORK!! I AM STUCK IN THE VALLEY PARKING LOT!!!” My Dad has become accustomed to me calling with car problems so my hysterical mood did not seem to faze him.

When my Dad got to the parking lot, he looked at my car and said one thing, “You can’t turn your car on because you are still in reverse.”

MY DAD DROVE 10 MINUTES TO TELL ME I WAS IN REVERSE SO I COULD NOT DRIVE. 

MOST EMBRASSING MOMENT EVER.

There you go folks, Your Daily Brooke Problem.

Remember keep your car in park.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment