Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dating Service for Males


A Daily Brooke Problem occurred last night.

My email was hacked.

IF YOU HACKED MY EMAIL I AM ON TO YOU.

The hacker sent emails to everyone I have sent emails to in the last five years. The emails included “How to Get Rich From Home” to “Dating Services for Males”.

The definition of awkward: Going into a class with a teacher that has been sent a spam email from you that contains a link to a “Dating Service for Males”.

If you thought you had rough day. I hope this put things into perspective.

Funny story, this Sunday I thought it was the season finale of The Celebrity Apprentice. So I got everything done in advance so I could devote my entire night to the show. IT WASN”T THE FINALE. The word disappointed comes to mind.

Same thing happened last night. I thought it was the season finale of Glee. Nope. Next week is. How does this keep happening to me??? On a side note, if Blaine and Kurt break-up next week I will find the writer of Glee and I will start a revolution.

I heard “Starships” last night. WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING?? It is seriously Sensai and I’s theme song right now.

I am embarrassed to say I have three One Direction songs on my iPod. I couldn’t help it. I think someone hypnotized me into buying them and then listening to them on repeat. It could not have been me. Never.

You know it is the end of school when you only have one pen that works and you start playing more Solitare in class than actually paying attention.

Don’t get hacked.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment