Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Summer Resolution List of Champions.


My life is a constant battle between doing my homework and reducing the urge to throw on my swimsuit and run around outside.

It is too nice out for me to be doing homework and studying for finals.

I have been seeing a lot of “Summer Resolution Lists” around.


Honestly, I never do those. As soon as I make a resolution no matter how easy it is I will break it.

For example:

1)      Sleep in till noon every day.

I will wake up at eight every day. I guarantee it.


2)      Grow my hair out really long.

No. The longest my hair has ever gotten is to my shoulders. And that lasted literally four months. I am going to be hipster and say, “SHORT HAIR DON’T CARE.”


3)      Eat healthy and get in shape.

I have better things to do. Healthy food is overrated. And I don’t run.  Just eat Doritos. I like to think I am a success story when it comes to eating Doritos.

4)      Watch movies really late.

Nope, not going to happen. I will fall asleep. Not joking. Last weekend I started watching some action movie at ten with a room full of people. This girl right here fell asleep. DURING AN ACTION MOVIE. I honestly do not know how that is possible.

Yes, I am that girl at sleepovers that gets drawn on because I am the first one to fall asleep. And I am the girl who says questionable things to you if you are still going on about your significant other at three in the morning. I LIKE MY SLEEP.

Call me an old lady if you want. I am going to be hipster with this one too, “LIKES TO SLEEP. DOESN’T CARE.”


You are all just jealous. How do you think I stay so attractive?? I need my beauty sleep.

The Glee Season finale it tonight. If Blaine and Kurt break-up I will find the writers of Glee and I will start a revolution. You think I’m joking.

Don’t party too hard.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment