Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Slushie Review


Something weird is happening. I have accomplished all my homework before noon. What is going on?? It is a really weird feeling being productive.

Today I am doing SOLVING THE WORLD PROBLEMS SATURDAY.

Sunglass tan lines. I wear sunglasses all the time. I do not think it is healthy to have 10 pairs of sunglasses. The problem with sunglasses is I get these really hideous tan lines when I wear them. But I have to wear them or my vision will become impaired by the blinding light.

Solution: Create sunglasses that reflect sunlight at your face, while avoiding the eye. So you get a tan around your eye even though the eye is still covered by the sunglasses. I challenge all the building people out there to get to work. I require 25% of the profits.

Alarms. Every time my alarm clock goes off in the morning I envision throwing it and beating it with a machete. The weird thing is when I do not need to wake up early I always wake up at seven. But when I need to wake up for school at seven I can’t move.

My poor dad has the honor of making sure I move in the morning. I say some questionable things to him when he wakes me up. In my defense I am half asleep. Anyone who is able to get me up in the morning I have a LOT of respect for.

Solution: Make a law that says allows it to be illegal to do anything before eight. That is genius. I am sending a letter to my Senator.

This week I also missed YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY. I will be skipping this week. I will answer your questions on Thursday. Feel free to send me your problems. I will keep you anonymous. Send to brooketheblogger@aol.com

If you have not had the chicken bacon ranch pizza at Pizza Ranch, you have not lived. OMG my life changed. I had a similar experience when I had the Dorrito Locos taco for the first time.

I am so happy Rachel failed her audition last week on Glee. I am sorry I know it is mean but I personally think show biz is not for her. I think she should become a nun or something.

Okay so I am proud to tell you all that I have discovered where to get the best slushies in Des Moines. Sensai and I have been stopping at just about everywhere in Des Moines that offers slushies. Behold a list of my Slushie review.

Casey’s

WHAT IS GOING ON?? There slushies are really chucky and melt very quickly. By the time you are able to sit and enjoy your slushie it has melted already. Sensai hates them. I accidently spilled a Casey’s slushie all over the passenger’s seat of Sesai.

BP

I wanted to cry. It was the worst slushie I have ever had. Honestly it was like someone pushed the crushed button on the ice machine and then they just poured some food coloring on the ice. It was a disgrace to the slushie.

Sonic

FANTASTIC. They have tons of flavors. The slushies do not melt super-fast. The one down fall was Sonic has horrible service. They get a F. I waited for 15 minutes for the slushie. NOT COOL.

Kun and Go

THE BEST SLUSHIES IN THE WORLD ARE FOUND AT KUM AND GO. I cannot describe how happy I was when Sensai and I discovered Kum and Go slusheis. I almost cried. The ice is blended to perfection. I can get a 42oz for less than a dollar. The flavors make my heart cry out in happiness. CHERRY, BLUE RASBERRY, ORANGE, AND MOUNTAIN DEW. WHAT MORE CAN A GIRL ASK FOR???? Other than a five, of course. Go to Kum and Go. Your life will change.

Have a great Sunday. Enjoy the nice weather; I am trying to get a tan. Nope I already turned red. And I have a hot sunglass tan line.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment