Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DO THE PANTS DANCE.

If I see your butt crack coming out of your pants WE HAVE A PROBLEM. I do not see how hard it is for people to keep their pants and the back of your shirt covering their butt. If you have to do the "pants dance" DO THE PANTS DANCE. No one I repeat NO ONE wants to see someones butt crack while they are eating lunch. It really is a appetite killer.

In order to ensure all of you never show your junk in the trunk to any unfortunate passerby's I have devised a few ideas to help you.

1) When sitting down immediately check shirt to make sure none of your junk in the trunk is showing.
2) When standing up if your pants feel a little low do the pants dance.
3) When walking around and your pants start to fall down, stop in the nearest bathroom and do the pants dance.

The pants dance is when you pull your pants up with swagger.

Do the pants dance. It is the new thing. Or if you get smart, WEAR A BELT.

I am proud to say in one year Brooke has grown 3/4 of a inch!!!!!!! I am now 5'4 and 3/4. When I was little and had no wrinkles the doctor said I would be 6 feet tall. Seriously that doctor had no idea what he was talking about. I bet they make up random numbers. It is a conspiracy. Because I am positive I am stuck at 5'4 for the rest of my life. On the bright side, I can wear killer heals like Kim Kardashian when this blog gets famous.

It is so nice out today. I am 100 percent positive that Iowa weather is bipolar and needs to get a therapist. 

I WANT SNOW. I WANT SNOW. I WANT SNOW. 

BROOKE FOR PROM QUEEN. I understand I am a sophomore but I think I would make a fantastic prom queen.

Have a wonderful day. Don't party to hard.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Twitter? @BloggingBrooke
Questions? brooketheblogger@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment