Monday, March 26, 2012

Trophy Wife in Training

It is so nice out. Spring is the best. Just watch though, next week I bet we have snow.

Kim Kardashian got floured. If you do not know what "floured"means, it is when someone dumps a bag of flour on your head. The person dumped a bag of flour on Kim Kardahsian because Kim Kardashian wears fur. I personally think that is wrong. Someone should dump flour on the person that flowered Kim Kardashian. If we just go around flouring people for what they choose to wear, I think there are going to be a lot of flouring white people walking around. If you wear tennis shoes, I will flour you. You think I am joking. I'm not. Just kidding. No, really watch out.

IT IS ALLERGY SEASON. WHOOOOHOOOOOOO. I am so drugged on Zyrtec right now. You are only supposed to take one a day. Oops. That would explain why I feel a little dazed right now.

I need to find a mentor for a paper I need to write for a class. The mentor has to work in a field that I want to work in. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY TROPHY WIVES?????? If you do let me know.

My paper will be about how to be a good trophy wife. Where to find a five. How to socialize without offending anyone. That could be hard for me. For possible problems I can ask my mentor trophy wife about avoiding couples therapy and divorce.  I think this paper has a lot of potential. I don't know if my teacher will feel the same way. Maybe I should think of a different career. How about belly dancing??? I think I am on a roll.

Dance on party people.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Questions??? brooketheblogger@aol.com
Twitter. @BloggingBrooke

No comments:

Post a Comment