Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

"Wacky" is my new favorite adjective.

I just had Chinese food. I feeling like a genius right now. I think msg does something to my brain. I feel like I could build a iPod right now.

Spring Break is just around the corner. Therefore, I have stopped paying attention in class and started planning what Disney princess I want a picture with, and mentally pretending I am in Harry Potter World buying a wand.

I plan on returning to Iowa a whole shade darker. But for me that probably means I will return looking like a tomato.

I hear the iPad3 came out today. Apple strikes again. I would never get an iPad3. Why? Because I have a horrible track record with technology. I am the clumsiest person on the face of the universe. Chances are I would drop the iPad3 in water or something. I do not trust myself with technology.

I think tests should be banned. They are stupid. It is just the teachers way of proving to me the importance of paying attention. Teachers, the point has been made. But I promise you it does not matter how many B's I get on tests I will always spend half the class writing my name like a founding father and drawing pictures of food. I have been doing this since first grade and I have absolutely no plans of changing any time soon. STOP THE TESTS.

TOMORROW IS YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!! Get your questions emailed to brooketheblogger@aol.com!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment