Thursday, March 8, 2012

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!!

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY!!!!!

What is the plural of pegasus? I am going to make this up. Pegasis, is the new plural for pegasus.

Are you excited for the school play? All I can say is this, if they do not give the Chronicles of Narnia justice, I WILL CRY. I mean it. I will cry during the show. No I won't. But seriously, I WILL CRY.

What is your opinion of rompers? Rompers are confused. Rompers are not a shirt nor are rompers pants. I think rompers need to figure out what they are.

Can you give me a ten word summary of the Kardashian show enterprise? The most amazing brand ever and Kim is a legend,

What do you plan to name your children? Jumbo. I am going for a traditional African name. Also they are going to be adopted Asians.


How many fiber one products have you ever eaten in a day? I have eaten a box. It was not a great night. Lets just say I had a big bang.

What would you do if fiber one went out of business? I would start my own company. Fiber Brooke. I like the ring of that.

What's more important to you, fives or fiber? Fives


What is the ideal way to ask a girl to prom? I think I should start a business. I have so many ideas on how to ask someone to prom. Here is a list of ways to ask a girl to prom.
1) Sing a Billy Joel melody and end going down on one knee and asking "Will you go to prom with me?" and if she says yes, give her flowers.
2) Ask her in front of a entire class. Get up and go to the bathroom. When you come back, hold a sign that says "Will you go to prom with me, *insert name*?" GIVE HER FOOD IF SHE SAYS YES. Also if you show the food while you ask her, there is a higher chance that she will say yes.
3) The best way to ask someone to prom is to surprise them. I personally think if you give a girl food then she will go to prom with you.
REMEMBER BROOKE FOR PROM QUEEN.

Thanks for all the questions!! If you need a free therpist send me your problem to brooketheblogger@aol.com and I will solve it for you.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Twitter: @BloggingBrooke


No comments:

Post a Comment