Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blogging from the Line

I am currently standing in a one hour line for the Rocking Roller-coaster. I was going to do a "Blogging from the Bus" post but I did not. Instead I will tell about the escapades of my 27 hour bus adventure. The bus ride started with me eating an entire apple. Everything but the seeds and stem. It really is a great source of fiber. All of a sudden our bus lost air conditioning. I cannot express the horrors that occurred on the bus without air conditioning. The memories are too traumatizing. As the day proceeded I became a master at making bracelets. I would call my bracelets bipolar. They would look really good for a little while and then the bracelets would just get worse. If you are ever wearing a Brooke Beatty bracelet when someone asks you what you are wearing say, " I am wearing Brooke Beatty". On our bus we watched the movie Taken. Honestly I was lost the entire movie. But, that could be partly because I was busy making bracelets. You know what's hard???? SLEEPING ON A BUS. At two in the morning my bus blew a tire. Not joking. Seriously, my bus is cursed. We should start sacrificing things for better luck. I am going to cut this short. On one last note BROOKE WENT TO A PIGGLY WIGGLY. You can be jealous. I understand. YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment