Saturday, December 22, 2012

I MET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.


HELLO WORLD.

If one more person makes an Apocalypse joke then I am convinced the world will actually end. DON’T JINX IT PEOPLE.

I arrived home from a band trip last night at 1:30 in the morning, in other words, Brooke was a walking sassy zombie. I’m not joking I told three freshmen if they screamed one more time I would make sure their vocal cords never worked again. So let me change my title, Brooke was a walking scary and sassy zombie. Travel was not advised last night so it makes perfect sense to drive a charter bus with 50 people on it home. Three people died on the highway this week, because of the ice. I COULD HAVE DIED. Although, I have been technically dead on this blog for a few months so you wouldn't know the difference.

There was so much PDA on the band trip. I would be willing to bet half of the band is dating each other. I am going to be completely honest; the minute you do PDA I lose ALL respect for you. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU MAKING OUT OR CUDDLING ON A BUS. Please someone explain to me, what is so romantic about bus seats??!! I really wanted a spray bottle of holy water and to walk up and down the aisles spraying the PDAers and yelling, “JESUS LOVES YOU!!!” The people behind me talked about their sex life and how if her mom finds out they are going to have a talk at the kitchen table with her mother. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT.

I think I am emotionally damaged. On top of it more than half of the couples didn't leave each other’s sides the entire trip. It’s like they were entirely dependent of one another. If the other one left the persons sight, just count down from 10 and I promise the other one will show up, I would put money on that. What happened to independence? We live in America, you should be able to walk to the bathroom by yourself or talk to someone about something other than your counterpart. So what I learned? If relationships are like the relationships I saw on the band trip, I want to marry my dog and stay single forever.

In other news Kurt and Blaine are still broken up. I think Ryan Murphy is testing how strong I am, just to see if I will survive this break up. IT HAS BEEN TOUGH. Seriously, I will go about my day and all a sudden I will think, “KURT AND BLAINE BROKE UP” and then I will cry inside. I think I should start journaling my feeling, that’s what Oprah would tell me to do.

I have a problem. Scratch that, I have many problems. I didn't start Christmas shopping until today. Christmas really sneaked up on me this year. I don’t even know what I want. So I am telling everyone I want world peace and Darren Criss. But today, there were more people at the mall then there was at all the Twilight midnight movie premieres combined. PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO WALK. I hate window shoppers. If you are just walking along and breathing in the bacteria infested air, I want to kill you. I have places to be. If you don’t have a game plan when you walk in the mall, you need to walk out.

Yesterday I met the love of my life. I was in line at Starbucks at the band convention, and the guy behind me was 6’4, had curly brown hair, and was wearing a hipster scarf. I cannot believe how forward I was. I TURNED AROUND AND ASKED HIM WHERE HE WAS FROM. I know crazy?? He was from Alabama and is a political science and economics major at the University of Alabama. He plays the trombone and loves jazz music. Also he told me I am funny and cute. HE TOLD ME THAT. OMG OMG OMG. We talked for like 10 minutes in line and he ordered a pumpkin spice latte. His drink came before mine and I figured he would just leave. He waited. And I was totally thrown off, so when my drink came I just took it and turned and said, “It was nice meeting you” and I walked away.

Here is my problem: I FORGOT TO ASK HIM HIS NAME. Seriously, Brooke you talk to him for 10 minutes and you forget to ask him his name!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????!!! Sooooooo, IF ANYONE KNOWS A FRESHMAN POLITICAL SCIENCE AND ECONOMICS MAJOR AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA WHO LIKES PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES CONTACT ME ASAP. I AM SERIOUS GUYS HE COULD HAVE BE MY FUTURE HUSBAND.

My phone case looks like it has been put in a blender. I just thought I’d say that.

Okay I am going to address the elephant in the room, why have I not been blogging????? Well for a long time people have been telling me, “Brooke, make a vlog.” And I never have, but I made one. My friend Julia and I are the hosts of Getting Down with Brooke and Julia. So for the last few months I have been focusing on that. But now that it is up and running I am confident I will be able to maintain this blog and vlog. I like logs.

If one more person tells me their New Year’s Resolution is to lose weight I am going to kick a chair. PEOPLE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. That’s the biggest problem with the world these days. We are always judging each other. The fact is most girls will never be able to walk a runway. I myself never will because if I am ever a size 0 let me tell you THAT WILL BE WHEN THE WORLD ENDS, and two I don’t want to stop eating Chinese food. But as far as I am concerned embrace the curves. People need to stop trying to become someone else and instead realize just how fantastically awesome they already are. So if you are a teenager and your News Years Resolution is to lose weight, you need to reassess how fantastic you are.

I am reading a free reading book. It’s awesome. I forgot how much I love reading.

Chances are if you have been following this blog for a while you know I don’t make New Year’s Resolutions or any sort of resolution for that matter. So I am not going to sit here and tell you I will be updating so many times a week, because I will break it. So instead I am going to tell you I have a lot of opinions and as long as the earth is still around, and I have wifi I will keep blogging.

YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment