Thursday, July 12, 2012

YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY PLUS SO MUCH MORE.


The last few days I have had the pleasure of educating young minds. That’s right Brooke has been working with young children.

I am a great influence.
I have actually been teaching math to 1st and 2nd graders. The Indian and Chinese kids in that class are really not helping the “Smart Indian and Asian” sterotype. Seriously one of the kids is doing Algebra.

In 2nd grade I was coloring my math homework instead of actually doing it.

That obviously does not help in later life, but it was fun while it lasted.

TONIGHT IS THE BEST NIGHT OF THE ENTIRE YEAR. BIG BROTHER IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who don’t know, Big Brother is my absolute, hands down, FAVERITE show. Some may say Big Brother is stupid. My response, you are just jealous.

I totally recommend watching Big Brother. If you are confused LET ME KNOW. I will totally explain for you.

I am going to do a YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY because I am backed up with questions, so here here go!

Also coming soon is a review!!! I am not going to tell you what it is because I don’t want to spoil the surprise. But it will be posted tomorrow or Saturday.

QUESTION TIME.

1) If a guy has every single quality of a 5 except that he is more attractive than you, does that automatically make him a 4?

Fabulous question. Yes, sadly if a guy has all the qualities to be a five and is more attractive than you he is a four. YOU WANT TO BE THE PRETTY ONE ON THE CHRISTMAS CARD.

2) Alright Brooke I've got a problem. First good news! I found a five. He's great. Tall blonde good looking (but not as much as me haha) athletic smart fluent in several languages well traveled. He's the son of my dads business partner and he's a year older then me (I'm going to be a senior in high school this fall). He sorta likes me, but lives an hour and a half away, which was bad enough but now he's going to college even further! I'm seriously going to miss him and I want him to be with me! I guess I don't know what to do!

Congrats on finding a five! You have a bit of a dilemma though :(. The question you need to ask yourself is, “Do I want a long distance relationship and is he worth it?” If it were me, I would move on. The fact is, there isn’t just one five for you. There are fives EVERYWHERE. I say, find another guy and if your five really likes you he will fight for you. Go all Hunger Games. Not really though. But seriously.

3) What is your favorite Summer trend?

 Retro sunglasses. I think I have 10 pairs. I can’t help it. I need a pair of sunglasses to go with every outfit.

4) Ryan Lochte or Michael Phelps?

WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CHOOSE????? In my fantasy I have both. So, I plead the fifth.

5) Where do shop at the most?

I hate shopping. It honestly stresses me out. I can do homework for five hours and not get stressed but if I shop for one hour I am a goner. But, I really like boutiques around town. The Hall Tree is one of my favorite boutiques. But, if you want a more mainstream store; I buy a lot of clothes from Lucky Brand. They don’t have a store in Iowa, but I think there is one in the Twin Cites and Omaha.

6) How do I get a five?

Can’t help you. I am still trying to figure that out myself.

That’s it for YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY! If you have questions on anything and everything please email them to me at brooketheblogger@aol.com I promise you will remain anonymous.

Watch Big Brother tonight!!!!!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME.

COMING SOON TO A COMPUTER NEAR YOU: The (Blank) Review

Get pumped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment