Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Don't Like Fireworks


Call me crazy but I really do not like fireworks. Some people are afraid of spiders. I am not afraid of fireworks though, I just don’t like fireworks. Fireworks are loud and I spend the entire show thinking that part of the falling firework is going to fall on me and I will die. So yes, Brooke’s biggest fear is fireworks.

I thought my Grey’s Anatomy obsession was over. I was wrong. Very very wrong. I have watched five episodes in the past two days. I honestly cannot get enough of Dr. McDreamy and Dr. McSteamy.

Magic Mike changed my life. If you forget about the plot then Magic Mike is the best movie in the world. It is really a bummer for the female population that Matt Bomer is gay. The male population better be nice to him.

On top of that, Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey are married. IT IS JUST NOT FAIR.  I almost started crying when I figured that out.

In that one movie, what is it called……The Vow! If I was the girl and I woke up and did not remember anything and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband, I would welcome it. No questions asked.

I also saw The Amazing Spiderman last night. It was AWESOME. Everyone should go see it. Andrew Garfield is incredible. And Emma Stone is my hero.

If I was Spidergirl I would be the best. I am 99% sure I would die within three days of being Spidergirl, but I would be pretty awesome while I was alive.

I am aware that it is YOU ASKED IT THURSDAY but I am having too much fun writing this right now. So I will just be backed up next week, BUT KEEP SENDING ME QUESTIONS. To brooketheblogger@aol.com.

I made a key lime pie yesterday. My dad gave it a 9 out of 10. I know he is bias but for me to get a 9 on a culinary masterpiece is like me getting an Oscar. I think I am getting good at cooking. As long as we disregard the burnt lemon bars I made this morning. But, I am writing Betty Crocker a letter because I swear on my three legged dog that the box told me to keep the lemon bars in the oven too long. Therefore not my fault.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

 I take it back I just had one of my burnt lemon bars, they are actually pretty good.

Now, YOU ARE WELCOME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment