Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Ice Cream Review


Ladies and gentlemen I present you with The Ice Cream Review.

Over the past few weeks my digestive system has been having a party. For those of you who don’t know Brooke suffers from being lactose-intolerant. So, let’s just say my digestive system is breathing a sigh of relief now that the Ice Cream Review is done.

Without further ado, LETS BEGIN.

The Wendy’s Frosty

Pros- Perfect mix of creamy and milky. Strong taste. Easy to eat while driving.

Cons- Melts quickly. If you are looking to keep your frosty around for a few days…you will be disappointed. The frosty tastes horrible after a day.

Original Dairy Queen Vanilla Cone

Pros- Strong flavor and hits the spot on a 106 degree day.

Cons- Melts quickly and if you’re driving you might want to pull over. Let’s just say my car was a mess after a tried to eat a Dairy Queen cone and drive.

Edy’s Pint Vanilla Ice Cream


Pros- Lasts multiple days. Easy to eat and drive. Rich and creamy. Takes at minimum five minutes to thaw. Fabulous.

Cons- Only lasts two days if you are me.

Ben and Jerry’s Pint Vanilla Ice Cream

Pros- Lasts at least three days. Easy to eat and drive, (CARRY A SPOON IN YOUR CAR. I FIND IT HELPFUL) Also there is excitement in every bite.

Cons- Takes a long time to thaw after you take it out of the freezer. For me it took 8 minutes until I could get a decent bite.

Healthy Choice Ice Cream Bars

Pros- Super good for you. Only 100 calories. Easy to eat, no need for thawing. You won’t loose a tooth if you take a bite. And tastes like happiness.

Cons- Not very filling and its healthy, where is the fun in that???

McDonalds Original Ice Cream Cone

Pros- Everything about this ice cream is perfect. Genuine consistency in the cream. Perfect amount of flavor. Easy to eat and drive. The cone tasted good. And most importantly it was cheap.

Cons- NONE.

I personally would go with the McDonalds Ice Cream cone on a 106 degree day like today. The taste hits the spot and you are left feeling dandy.

The reason this review took so long was because of the fact I am lactose intolerant. I found eating three ice cream products in one day would not benefit you (I would end up dead and wouldn’t be able to give you my discoveries) or me ( just to reiterate I would be dead) so that is why it took so long.

SO GO OUT AND EAT ICE CREAM.

Okay, five people have just ran by my house. It is 107 degrees. They should go eat ice cream. 

AND SEND QUESTIONS TO brooketheblogger@aol.com

YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment